Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Karakara Tribe and Myaumyau Tribe

Dex-chan lover
If that impulsive, meathead cat boy is supposed to be the next chief, I worry about their future.

Dex-chan lover
I consider the relation between cat heir retard apparent and the elves to be irreconcilable. If the author pulls some stupid shit like "oh it was nothing bad, here go be friendly again and also cat heir retard apparent is actually a nice guy" then I will probably feel deeply upset about it.

As always, poor Saburou. His role in the story is basically to cook and to get beaten up, all while not finding a way back to his world.

Dex-chan lover
@Necrokora So far every conflict ended in a friendly manner, what do you think will happen this time? And you can't expect anything other than that, because this manga is all about that wholesomeness

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna use wrestling moves on him, I can feel it in my elf bones.

ULTIMATE MUSCLE

can we all just respect how freaking buff that elf grandpa is i mean damm he lifts

Contributor
@darekpawlo
Futa Elf took his Elf army and committed full-world genocide, including killing the ruling god of that world.

Dex-chan lover
@darekpawlo The manga was unfortunately cancelled and the authors had to cut short a lot of plot lines and fit them in about 4-5 final chapters, and probably squeezing the MC character development, where he probably had a "becoming ruthless" arc which never happened. As a result he started to do some very questionable things to fit the rushed story with very little explanation.

Double-page supporter
homemade PED drugs, nice. make steroids next so elf grandpa can turn into elf arnold schwarzenegger

Users who are viewing this thread