Me and My 26 Year Old Female Tenants

The description makes me think Chinese people are easily scammed. If I was a rich guy and a hot woman showed up at my door and asked to live there I would assume it was a scam to get my shekels (because it probably is).

I was wondering why the summary sounded like shit, then I realized it was from China... Most of their comics (are the ones that get translated) seem so bad...

Gotta love this stuff, B-grade humor, art and story but you read it anyway and it's fun as hell.

Fed-Kun's army
@ig40kman Yeah I have to agree on that one. When the summary makes the story look this fucking awful, its not even worth reading. Sadly the only fun Chinese Manhua I've read are some of the reincarnation ones. Considering that 90% of the reincarnation ones are shit its just a fucking mess trying to find a good one. I think I've seen like 1 chinese Manhua that had decent Yuri but I don't think there are that many of them to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
@TheLostSheep is the quality of the TL better than this? last time I read from MangaToon they were miles worse than your average Youtube channel TLs.

The more you read , the more iq you feel like you're losing.
10/10 Experience . Would read again to torture myself .

Aggregator gang
just from the reviews, let's start reading this when I feel too happy to torture myself

Group Leader
@zedteejee and @MrStealYourIQ why don't the two of you work together. I've already started working on chapters 100 and up with some friend, I hope you can get the keep up the paste 😁

I find it hilarious there's a chinese manga about being a landlord.

Up to chapter 22... the translation is almost completely illegible, but I'm enjoying it regardless. I like the characters and the art, and am genuinely interested in some of the plot points.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh... I don't know man, I think my standard is too high for this.

Sure, the premise and the story is interesting. The characters are just so-so but become great because, well, at least they're not one dimensional imo. Full color too, which is a nice welcome.

BUT, the art and the dialogue is just.... I don't even know anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
All I wanna know is how the romance is in this? Someone spill the beans

Is this from HK or Mainland China? I thought ML exterminated all the landlords

Users who are viewing this thread