Me no Tsukedokoro ga Deep Desho - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Yay an update~
It's like 1 in the morning and I need to rlly sleep bcs tomorrow I've morning schedule.
BUT BUT BUT this one is so worth it hehehe
Thankyou for your hardwork.

Double-page supporter
i was hoping at the end mans would just slide the pillow over her mouth and nose lol

Group Leader
FMC is like the girl from “The World Only God Knows” the main heroine, she easily fell inlove and kind of dumb...

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the reason she keeps falling in love with people other than her childhood friend is cus she wants to maintain their relationship and is afraid of change and as a result constantly forms new crushes to try help her get over her feelings

buuuut that's just being hopeful. i swear to god if childhood friend confesses and she's surprised cus she never thought of him that way i'll be p sad

Double-page supporter
Two chapters in and I’m wishing they put his normal every day hair on the cover. He rubbed away the sensei’s head pat so hard. Yuito, fight on.

This is only the second chapter so far and I feel like smacking the girl upside down as well as the boy, well I get it why he's like that. Of course he's insecure about her not liking him blah blah blah but why is the FMC so freaking delusional and a hopeless romantic? Don't get me wrong, I'm one myself but this isn't what I act like, not at all !

Dex-chan lover
If he's already to the seemingly "monumental" point of (gasp!) calling her by her first name with no honorific then, even with the cultural weight of what the Confession means, he should confess.

Users who are viewing this thread