Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@yukyakyuk They said your soul has to be strong to be summoned. Since his is too strong he got summoned multiple times. Maybe it’s something like since his soul is ten times stronger or something, he got summoned 10 times and then it ends.

Double-page supporter
@mamostrobo unfortunately, she's probably already died, like the Goddess says...
since she spend entire her 'MP' for MC and already beyond exhausted when she summon him....
MC got her 'dark magic' but can't fulfill her last wish...
truly unfortunate girl, hope the Goddess reincarnate her into better world....

@Niralam she only said he had "a very powerful soul", but no specific how much stronger.

That's why I wondered how did the goddess or him(?) knew that was the last summon.

but you might be right the goddess could've also known about his soul's strength

Dex-chan lover
This is...The so called the another-world-transfer, which is trending recently.
These stories really need to stop doing that. I can't even believe that needs to be said.
These protagonists really need to stop breaking the 4th wall, they're trivializing their possible experience as a casual premise that happens everyday, and is totally a copy-paste. What kind of content-creator even right-out admits in his own bloody story that what he writes is a template? Jesus, these authors really are garbage.

EDIT: By the looks of it, this story is a parody of sorts, so at least it makes sense it tries to be so blunt.

Wow, this is interesting, i hope there will be a story about those worlds, like whether they are all connected or not

Man - the elf princess, princess who he said he wanted to stay with, and especially the dark magic girl make me sad. This chapter just leaves me feeling sad, with almost no positive feelings for the protagonist due to his uncaring attitude. Hopefully that changes, but man this is a rough first chapter.

He's getting corrupted lmao imagine if he gets summoned 999 Quadrillion times
Where he was a god
where he was a mega god
OR GIGA GOD

Fed-Kun's army
The story looks interesting but the art style is kinda messed up the cover on the translation looks more better than the adaptation

I think the "gifts" tl on page 4 might be wrong. It should actually read "5 times gained head size" cuz he looks like a fucking bobblehead PEZ dispenser

Users who are viewing this thread