Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly if he's been there that long taking lessons from her, surely she should have realized he's retaining everything despite the napping. Or is this special lesson his first actual exam he's taken?

I love the manga, but the cliff hangers are extremely annoying

There are 2 or 3 more chapter to translate if you want, the current scanlator group is very inconsistent with uploads, not that it's very important if they are or not

I don't say this very often:
This manga is actually pretty good for an isekai.
Unique concept, less cliche moments. But hell, we only have until chapter 3.1-
*sad frog noises*

Aggregator gang
Why is this tagged as seinen? It looks more like a shounen to me. I feel awful looking at the underdeveloped side characters and the overpowered MC. It makes me cringe.

The heroine is not boring.
She's simply hiding her true feelings and the MC needs to man-up or boy-up to you-know-the-drill.

Anyway, she has a better body than the current girls. Even the maid was just meh.

2nd Princess' smile was 🥰🥰🥰

Contributor
So Aaliyah was a "backup" heir in case the ruling queen completely failed to give birth to a biological daughter. But that would suggest she is not directly descended from the founding witch, yet she has "Witch's Blood" as an attribute. Maybe the king is from a branch family? Still doesn't explain why their names have to fall out of use.

She's showing more personality now. I hope this is the end of him calling her "boring", because I got a feeling she has a lot more to bring to the table as a character. That smile at the end seems rather telling.

Users who are viewing this thread