Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5

Ok so they are wondering why his eye is yellow but not why his eyes pupils are different? Can they not see it because that is the only explanation XD

@Yin_Yan You misunderstood his comment, he's saying that they're only talking about the color of his eye which is not too important like you said instead of the very noticeable symbol in it.

Dex-chan lover
people with different eye colors are rare but it's not really strange and it's kinda rude to point it out

Dunno how is it rude to point it out.. seems like people are butthurt over literally anything

Aggregator gang
@Harperbows
he didn't go chuuni, he pretended chuuni to disguise the most obvious outward sign of his OP set of blessings. (embarrassing yet effective)
cause the alternatives I see were:
come up with some other non-chuuni based but still believable reason for why his eye is yellow (they seemed familiar with his ability so I'm assuming blaming it on the blessing he got from this summoning wont work, so good luck with that)
or
tell the truth (def worse than the other two options, remember not only is he OP beyond what any hero summoned under these rules has a right to be, but he's a vampire AND he specifically bears the the curse of being hated by the sun god, who is the main god of this new land)

Dex-chan lover
My headcanon is that the waifu who used her life time to summon him summoned someone weak who saved her and now they're living in a romcom slice of life manga.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh at this point im not sure if the maid is mind controlled, influenced, or just legitimately his servant now cause she acts very natural compared to how i imagine vampiric mind control
I thought she was like his assigned maid. And he only uses hypnosis for sensitive tasks and info, or like stuff she normally wouldn’t do

Users who are viewing this thread