Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
I want to read ahead on this, but the novel translation is further behind than the manga. T_T

Dex-chan lover
Now I’m tempted to try translating the novel, even if I have to use Google translate!

Dex-chan lover
Just poison him and watch him slowly bleed out from all his orifices

Dex-chan lover
Bless
When will the next chapter come out?
I read the raws for it and i'm hyped

Dex-chan lover
Oh so a simp. GET THAT SIMP OUT OF HERE I DON'T WANNA SEE THAT SHIT

This guy is jealous just because MC chatted with the goddess a bit
but this is a good chance, I really wanna see MC flex in this battle🤩

What is this manga even about tho? This hero summoning situation is shit. I vote we do another summon since everyone in this world is so bothersome.

The author spent like 30 years on this first princess second princess situation and now we got a simp rolling through. Like....I like the premise but where’s the follow through? What are the stakes? The MC doesn’t really care about anything but maybe testing out his powers and going home but not enough to actually leave the castle and so we are just stuck in limbo. UGH. So disappointing. Thought this would be like..way better. Idk. Am I missing something?

Thanks for the updates!

Goddess probably bragged to that boy about how great Takafuji is and now he's jealous af.

Users who are viewing this thread