Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@iykoou Let me clarify your clarification. She never even saw him undressed (since then she would also have seen that he created the clothes from scratch instead of bringing them out from a secret fanny pack or something - also since she's been spying on him all along she'd also realize he's barely had any time to pick up such items). So basically she's kicking him because 1. he tossed used underwear in her general direction (which is an insult in most instances) and 2. because she never got to see him naked (despite him teasing that she would) but she hardly can confess to that already XD

Supporter
Huh. so far MC is overpowered in an interesting way. The goddess staying in the story is a bit of a surprise but definitely follow, as hopefully will be some politics versus just power use in the future.

Dex-chan lover
MC at the beginning was complaining about looking chunni because of his odd eye color.
Now the more he does, the chuunier he looks.

Dex-chan lover
I like how they will be getting close to each other.
For the Aaliyah, she was just curious i think to MC for being an aberrant all the time.
Well, girls like that. The more mysterious you are, their nose are on you...

Dex-chan lover
@anime_simp_senpai if you want a short spoiler but big spoiler, about what happen in this arc
after this trial/challenge, and probably 1 more chapter after it in manga time (like 8 or 9), the first and second princess reconcile and right after pretty much everyone in the castle die, but MC, Aliyah and the other heroes, because of a failed coup d'etat by the chancellor and Aegiana (knight captain), in which end up in Aliyah getting turned into a vampire servant by mc, and Aegiana getting killed by mc and the doge Fenrir

quality.png

when your editor is sick with corona

Users who are viewing this thread