Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Contributor
Now that Ariya has become his vampire kin, this is reminding me also of Nidome no Yuusha's MC pair with that master-servant relationship, instead of Dark Massacre. What surprises me is that she isn't sore over losing the chance to take revenge on the now dead Bitrei. I swear she said something about desiring revenge on him before she got cornered as a human, betrayed and turned into a vampire kin.

I didn't see Aegiana's corpse. In fact, she seemed to be alive on page 16, kicking a corpse just before the flames overrun the area. But without seeing the aftermath, this leaves room for a future appearance. "Somehow, Aegiana returned." I'm gonna laugh so hard if this happens.

Oh, and Inori only has himself (lord) and his barely loyal servant (apprentice, well maybe not but close enough) on his side. A single servant plotting to gain more power and overthrow him one day. Rule of Two, anyone?

"That demon is me."
I'm surprised he spared the three. But he has a plan for them so I guess that works.

The rulers are dead including the corrupt nobles, but wouldn't the surviving citizenry just form a new country? Just because the palace burned to the ground doesn't mean everybody in the country would automatically flee and become refugees elsewhere.

To my understanding from the story he’s made to be an edgy character.

Where the writer is writing an edgy story.

So, everything happens because it’s “cool”, and that’s that. If you think about it that way it’ll make sense I believe.

Edit:ninja’d
lol no way you can call that "cool" lmao. even psychotic characters he is not even in the top 50 or even 100. author of this series is just plainly shit. there are a lot of potential in this manga but what? author is just bad, like an 8 year old making stories. so many plot holes, so many shit happening but nothing really matters, even shit is conflicting with his own shit. droppin this manga, even the novels cancelled in how shitty this are, THERE ARE A LOT OF POTENTIAL WASTED OMFG

Dex-chan lover
Eminence of Shadow showed who is more superior in Edgelord Anime.

I guess this one will just be donned as a ripoff.

Users who are viewing this thread