Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Something about this feels really unsatisfying. He wasn't really an enemy with the kingdom, nor were they constraining him that much, and the the non-surviving princess was bratty but was becoming a likeable character; so the sudden shift of them all dying and being removed from that situation and having little rumination on it just makes the main character... Unlikable? But not in the cool anti-hero/villain kind of way, but just plain unlikable.

Like he "befriended" several people in this kingdom, but doesn't seem to care about them in the slightest at the same time. He doesn't care about the kingdom, but went out of his way to kill all the soldiers in this coupe. He seems to love fighting and getting stronger, but is scared of the idea of there being more heroes.

I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but he's character feels inconsistent or something.

Dex-chan lover
So we're finally done with LN Volume 1, manga felt way too dragged tbh, but well finally out of it, latest LN volume is 2 and been at that since 2020, WN went for a little more, but haven't been updated since 2021 anyway, but well given the pace they did LN volume 1, gonna be a long time until they finish volume 2 lmao

Anyone interested, the Light Novel is licensed by J-Novel and same for the manga

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Every country has it's own isekai manga too. :kek:

MhbM6Xn.png

Something about this feels really unsatisfying. He wasn't really an enemy with the kingdom, nor were they constraining him that much, and the the non-surviving princess was bratty but was becoming a likeable character; so the sudden shift of them all dying and being removed from that situation and having little rumination on it just makes the main character... Unlikable? But not in the cool anti-hero/villain kind of way, but just plain unlikable.

Like he "befriended" several people in this kingdom, but doesn't seem to care about them in the slightest at the same time. He doesn't care about the kingdom, but went out of his way to kill all the soldiers in this coupe. He seems to love fighting and getting stronger, but is scared of the idea of there being more heroes.

I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but he's character feels inconsistent or something.
I think you feel that way is it's because he's just uninterested. Outside of the (very few) personal connections he made, he had no reason to be invested into the situation until the coup. And even during the coup, his only concern was just to skip out because it didn't really concern him. It was only on his whim that he chose to "save" her, and doing so meant he now had some investment on what was going on. He just took it to the highest degree from the start, instead of baby steps.

Him spreading a new "truth" and the revelation of there being a LOT of summoned heroes.... I think the countries have a secret and they use the summoned heroes as tools for certain things.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is a "things happen because they happen" manga.
MC just decided to exterminate everyone because... ? He just decided to burn down the castle because... ? He just decided to proclaim himself the Demon Lord and declare war on the world because... ?
I don't know where any of this is going and I'm not certain the writer knows either.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually written by an edgy 12 years old self insert OC [ do not steal ], truly feels like I've read this on Fanfiction.net or DeviantArt.
MC is immortal vampire that have control over the dead and shadow and he also have different coloured eyes and have boatload of skills given to him like candies and the cherry on top he's also an apathetic schmuck.

Dex-chan lover

To my understanding from the story he’s made to be an edgy character.

Honestly, this is a "things happen because they happen" manga.
MC just decided to exterminate everyone because... ? He just decided to burn down the castle because... ? He just decided to proclaim himself the Demon Lord and declare war on the world because... ?
I don't know where any of this is going and I'm not certain the writer knows either.
Where the writer is writing an edgy story.

So, everything happens because it’s “cool”, and that’s that. If you think about it that way it’ll make sense I believe.

Edit:ninja’d

Dex-chan lover
this one just made an origin story for all the isekai stories out there
"once there was a world where all its kingdoms summoned heroes from another world"

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing make sense and not even in the cool "I do what I want sense". Like he has no reason to do anything he's just doing it cause it written like that. There's nothing that has happened to even hint to why he mightve done this

Dex-chan lover
I can't for the life of me understand why in the fuck he went into berserk super vilain mode.
Did they explain at some point? I don't remember it... Feels like he turned into a menace from one to the next.

Dex-chan lover
I can't for the life of me understand why in the fuck he went into berserk super vilain mode.
Did they explain at some point? I don't remember it... Feels like he turned into a menace from one to the next.
When he turned Aliyah (ch 16), his options were narrowed down to "escape with her but have to deal with pursuers", and "kill everyone", and in true edgelord fashion, he chose the second.

Users who are viewing this thread