Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken

Here's my take from reading 30ish MTL WN chapters

One of those series with an interesting start only problem is when that initial interesting part ends the story becomes extremely boring.

MC basically has no motivations and is a borderline sociopath, he feels nothing for anyone, he'd probably kill his own mom and feel nothing despite never having previously killing anyone.

He has all these overpowered abilities but when he fights he drags it on way longer than neccessary. He does very lowkey boring activities in the beginning like sneaking around, secretly training while avoiding being caught meanwhile the royal family besides the elder daughter treat the MC like sh*t and even though he's a sociopath he just takes its like a beta.

Main interesting part of the story was waiting for what would happened to the first princess but then the author tries to make a redemption story then one of the royal knights betrays the royal family and kills her along with the king and queen.

They deserved to die because they treated the citizens like sh't and entered pointless wars yet. On the same day the MC pretty much kills almost everyone in the castle for no reason.

"I came here to have a duel !"

Good news, boy : IT'S NIGHT.

Never said these were good for you.

Finally, I wish there were more of this kind of dark fantasy that focuses more on the psychological parts not the grotesque ones

before dive in to read...
just want to ask though, is it somekind gundam isekai?
my understanding of japanese is very limited, so i think of meccha as kind of gundam, but the theme is nothing about meccha

Dude is layed back I like it, he is already accepted into the chill zone of don’t give a shit unless it catches my attention which I would actually do something for once

Users who are viewing this thread