Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken

Dex-chan lover
ok im gonna wait for galaxy degen scans to update this cause i can't understand what their saying

Total garbage. Why did you even do it? It seems like you can't even speak English, it might hurt but dude D O N T try to get ahead of the other group if the job you do is worthless.

Chapter 3s translation is pretty bad. I’m just going to wait for galaxy to translate it before it read anymore.

its like: 'he's being less and less human, more of a monster'
also him: yeah sure so why tf am i training hard and being ridiculed as the weakest brave even tho i just got dragged into this and theres a thot princess, typical ugly annoying sickening king and queen and nobles huh? also theres a frikking typical tragic heroine duh

@Aryazaky true, but the premise is also interesting, if they explored those world more, since most of the world he jump at is very interesting, sad that it's an LN,
it probably won't be explored any more other than plot devices

I need more.... But there's only two chapters that I've reread too many times, does anyone know the release date for chapter three?

at least the vampire transformation saved him the hassle to deal with "Gratitude Seeker" Princess

Just checked the LN in novelupdates.... what with the prologue part 8 :D

too many splits for prologue

btw, does anyone know the raw LN site?? much appreciated for the link ^^

so far its weird and different, not fond of the op mc stuff but at least it hasnt fucked completely up. already leagues ahead of average isekaishit

the other worlds were so much more interesting than the one he ended up at man...

this is good and has 8.69 stars rn, but wait till they introduce the harem tag, it will drop to like 5, not because it actually gets bad but because you'll get a bunch of people who haven't read it just shitting on the manga

I used to imagine a story like this, but more toward "Quantum Leap", where the MC stuck in endless loop of transmigration/summon/reincarnation across many worlds to the point that it catches the attention of the Original Creator

Double-page supporter
People: isekais are trash!

How about two?
no?
three?
no?
four?
no?
five?
no?
six?

Users who are viewing this thread