Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken

@Lordkingss Relax friend, I was only paying it forward! We must all share in the cock sucking of translators that constantly get their cock sucked even when they charge for work and give nothing to the original creator. Now im all for Donos, but locking several chapters behind paywalls and not giving shit back to the original creators? Fuck that noise, and fuck these translators in particular.

I was thinking he would get summoned at least a Hundred more times, getting cheat skill upon cheat skill upon cheat skill.

@B10bot So you haven't read Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou? Because that Exceeds Expectations way more than this xDDD

Also, translators!!! You have one of the pages badly arranged!!! In page 20 from chapter 5, "Total simpletons" should go where "Blessing: sword arts" goes, "Blessing: sword arts" should go where "Date Masayoshi" goes and "Date Masayoshi" should go where "Total simpletons" goes.
Thank you for the translation! @KaiserZ

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Pretty solid so far. Though the multiple summons is literally just a gimmick to give the character op cheats instead of the focus of the plot... Hopefully just for now. What turns it on its head is the fact that the MC actually has a damn limiter. His personality is edgy, but entertaining rather than cringe.

@Arteme
I've read it, and I think this one is more extreme. Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou is definitely more edgy, but this is just super chuuni. There's differently colored eyes and maniacal laughing and stuff. His outfit is the latest chapter is in my opinion way more chuuni than what Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou's MC wears.

Double-page supporter
I have read a lot of Isekai manga, (sue me I'm bored), this is definitely one of the most interesting starts to any I have read.

You the hell cares about my rating/10

Users who are viewing this thread