Medaka Box - Vol. 22 Ch. 192.5 - Good Loser Kumagawa Final Chapter

Double-page supporter
If the wikia is correct the Good Loser Kumagawa spin off has 5 chapters. This one and one more in this manga are 2 of the chapter which are essential chapter 1 and chapter 5 of Good Loser Kumagawa.

The 3 chapters in between talked about Kumagawa and Saki’s daily duty as student council.

Holy hell it's been a hot minute since I've seen anything related to Medaka Box.

The order for the full Good Loser Kumagawa story is:
1) Read chapter 124.5
2) Watch Ep. 12 of Medaka Box Abnormal
3) Read the two Kumagawa novels: good loser kumagawa volume one: suisou is full of wriggling brains and good loser kumagawa volume two: the zugzwang of suisou management (at polaristranslations)
4) Read chapter 192.5

Double-page supporter
With that, the manga ends here
It was a really heavy roller coaster ride but I finally made it here from chapter 1 after 3 days

Without a doubt this is going into my top 10 list or at least my top 10 underrated manga series
Nishio Ishin's works are masterpieces of an unfinished canvas that keeps expanding, really wished the anime was as good as the manga tho

2 days of reading, and I'm not too sure I understand why the author notes stuff it there is no return on investment. Or even why he notes that Medaka will for example marry him after 2 years, and then it takes 10 years. Like people die, but they don't die. Sometimes I think he forgot who he was writing and what was happening.

It stinks cause I quite enjoyed it, however, it made no sense in too many areas that leave the story feeling empty rather than complete

Users who are viewing this thread