Medaka Box - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - Kurokami Medaka Is Still Well

Fed-Kun's army
wait so she lost her cool super abilities? In fact they all did become of some symbolic "growing up" bullshit?

I AM SO ANNOYED WITH THAT!!!

It ticks me off when shonen strips the MC of their powers. Yes I get it most cases it's symbolic of growing up and moving as since they don't need them anymore.

But first of all that doesn't work so well when you literally spell it out. Second it's been done so damn much that it's not creative or meaningful. It's just a cop out to create cheap feels.

Because to me it negates a lot of the manga as part of it was watching them grow stronger.... and now it's all gone. THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT! YOU CAN"T JUST ERASE THE ENTIRE CASTS SUPER POWERS AND GO "oh I guess we just lose them when we grow up".

Also we REALLY never fucking saw Asahina again? I was so pissed when they legit killed her off like it was nothing. It's like the author said, oh.... maybe having a girl who isn't the MC being too powerful isn't a good idea.... lets kill her off to give the MC a sense of crisis.

Dex-chan lover
Stop breaking the fourth wall even in the final chapter.
And thanks for the nice love fight at the end.

Group Leader
Pretty good ending. I really enjoyed the graduation portion and the 100 flower run. This epilogue to see 10 years later is as expected. And I swear Zenkichi and Medaka already confessed and confirmed their feelings for each other 3 times by now so it's kind of weird that the goal post kept getting moved and they're only now getting together.

Though sometimes it feels like this manga went on for far longer than it should have.

I really liked this. And although the "we lost our powers when we grew up" is kinda stupid, at least it means Kumagawa shouldn't be a minus now.

Users who are viewing this thread