Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms - Vol. 10 Ch. 87 - Basketball With That Bastard

Dex-chan lover
Well, Asahi's should be glad Medaka found Basketball fun. It is, but there was always the chance he didn't. So showing off in front of him could have been a waste of time.

I doubt he's gonna be able to say yes immediately. He already has two other options, he can't decide on a dilemma right now.

Dex-chan lover
It's really weird seeing her being this happy and cheerful, she's almost like a different person. Love makes fool of all of us I guess.

Can we just goddamn get back to the regular program of Mona? It's seriously annoying to have this much build-up for a character that will eventually lose.
I have a very strong feeling that Medaka will actually get with Asahi then break up with her to be with Mona. Only because Asahi will probably actually ask him out unlike Mona.

Dex-chan lover
"That Bastard and His Plans for the Hole-y Night"

FTFY lol

But for real though, aside from everyone getting rekt when all three invites probably end up either being combined into one Crimbus party combo, or we get that sitcom cliché of trying to juggle two dates at the same time (or three including the guys), but Asahi is gonna get rekt regardless cause not only is Medaka's name in the title, but Mona's the MC and the title's even being said by her lol

I mean I feel bad for Asahi n shit since there's always gotta and gonna be a secondary love interest/rival to add some form or even illusion of conflict, since depending on how well-written they can be, they end up being sold pretty well by the mangaka haha

Plus idk if it's cause I've read a lot of other romcom series, but I guess specifically when the main interest is a blonde (and/or a gyaru/gal depending on the series), and anyone else with different hair (from normal black hair to the standard manga/anime hair colors) is usually gonna end up losing, like Dosanko Gyaru/Hokkaido Gals, Kuzuhana, Mashima Hiro series like Rave Master/Fairy Tail/Edens Zero (aka Elie/Lucy/Rebecca), etc. lmfao
This could be the wildest manga ever if the manga just has him choosing her and it ends with them being a couple and Mona eating an L

Users who are viewing this thread