Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - That Bastard and the Christmas Eve Schedule

Aggregator gang
That's such a missed opportunity from where I sit. I mean, it could have been his entire world, where we have the girls basically throwing himself at him and he could just oblivious to it and or try to become more "devout" by trying to ignore it. But then slowly have him become more open to the girls "advances".

But we have this: A daikon with a spikey haircut
ya u said, pal
we could have gotten a funny story that could have made us laugh and actually character development

Power Uploader
HOLY SHIT SHIRAHAMA GOATED

Too bad she's going to be added to the harem as well. Sigh...

yea this manga fell off, generic as fuck now. shame cuz it had potential at the start, but that was squandered just so it could be yet another generic self-insert harem manga

Double-page supporter
Dropped this five months ago, checked in and yup, its become dogshit. Knew it was gonna happen as soon as the double split started happening. Some devilish little rat told the author to look at all the 3 of generic manga and do the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, even Mc's friends have more personality than him. I've been reading this manga nonchantly with hope that it would somehow get good, but yeah, author decided to make this Nisekoi 2.

I'm dropping

At first I thought that black hair best friend is a bitch but then Ive realised that she has saved her but that made me dislike the author even more

Dex-chan lover
:wowee:
jcqc5bK.png

Dex-chan lover
Shirahama's suggesting he have a triple date? That's such a weird thing to suggest. But it seems she really wants to see progress, so she's forcing Medaka to do something about these 3 dates he can have.

Does he go with Asahi, the cute kohai? Tomo, the assertive girl? Or Mona, the attractive friend? Oh we all know where it should go, but I'm curious as to what will happen now that a triple date has been suggested.

And there's still that Christmas party everyone's been invited to!

PSA

Hello guys, this could very well be our last release for this manga series.

There's the golden week break next week, and after that kodansha's manga service "K-Manga" will launch on May 10. We don't know if this manga is gonna be on their simulpub library, but we highly expect it to be. I'll make another PSA on the reddit once the site has launched with more information. It's said to have similarities to mangaplus, so here's hoping.

For the most part we've enjoyed working on this series, with Mona realizing her feelings being the peak. However the series has really fallen a lot, it saddens us, me and probably a lot of you.The recent developments are just mind jarring. Just look at this chapter... Triple date shenanigans? F*** off.

Anyway, thank you for reading our releases if this really has been our last. And if you choose to continue to read the series you can do it by official means (or not so official means) through the launch of K-manga. See you guys!
Whats the subreddit called?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, when MC's backstory will be shown. Like, this series could be much further with characters/story development, if simply MC would talk to his dad/guardian about all that monk stuff... Did he ever wonder, how was he made? Like, he's in highschool, he had to have some kind of sexual education... Okay. maybe he was adopted, but let's be real... 99% somewhere in indefinite future, we'll have this serious talk with Madeka and his dad/grandpa about his love life, which will take like multiple chapters and conclusion will be something like "duh, br0, slap 'em all in tha asses you playboy B-) But for real, follow your heart and everything will be fine" or some kind of bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread