Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - That Bastard and an Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Excellent stuff. Glad we are finally getting some romance stuff with the main protagonists. I'm glad that when the mangaka wants to he can just write Tomo out of the room so she doesn't interefere, because if she was there she would definitely sabotage and make me like her less.

Dex-chan lover
this wasn't something that needed a cliffhanger! damn! resolve this shit in a chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting spicy. Remember Mona doesn't know he is training to be a monk. I hope he says okay in same way to give her a chink in his armor to exploit.
Plot armor is indestructible do not forget

Dex-chan lover
This is why I'm rooting for Medaka to go to his temple and not have any romance. Mona is only into him because she couldn't get him to react at first. She's used to guys simping for her so Medaka seems like a saint. But aside from him being a considerate person he's got zero personality. The best possible ending is all three girls scratching their heads when he tells them he's religious celibate, and walks off into the sunset. It will be hilarious.
The best ending would be the girls waiting for medaka and he just walks past them towards the temple and the girls taking the time to process just wtf happen, it would be hilarious

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is why I'm rooting for Medaka to go to his temple and not have any romance. Mona is only into him because she couldn't get him to react at first. She's used to guys simping for her so Medaka seems like a saint. But aside from him being a considerate person he's got zero personality. The best possible ending is all three girls scratching their heads when he tells them he's religious celibate, and walks off into the sunset. It will be hilarious.
Yea, it only makes sense for Mona to be attracted to him. There is no reason for other girls to like him... I mean he's not an Ikemen (beauty) or something extra ordinary, he's more like introverted...

Well, I think that he needs to grow himself and accept what is happening in front of him. Like it's near 80 chapter's and we still don't know what exactly Medaka is thinking and doing, or what his goals are...

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, it's really getting boring... I mean I really don't think Medaka has enough qualities for the girls to be swamping on him.

I mean some MCs like Ryuuji (Toradora) or Sakuta (Bunny Girl) or even Kyon (Haruhi) can have an Harem as they have "backbone", I just see Medaka as a superior like Trash-kun from Rent A GF.

Well, ig it's another anime for Otaku Bois, but I'm really bored reading stuff like these...

Ofc, I ain't judging anyone who likes this stuff, but I may suggest to have mature romances like Smoking Behind the Supermarket or even After the Rain. By the way, something like Oregairu is fine too tbh.
Probably, because Medaka isn't MC. Actual MC - Mona, who trying get object named Medaka and, for plot sake, have some rivals. Personally, I like concept (and art), but yeah, story isn't that great.
And, in Japan monk can be married, so it just Medaka stubbornnes.

Dex-chan lover
let’s go girl , intercept him before the other 2 bandits does

I just want to see Mona... the rivals are all bitches

Uh ? There are no bitches in this manga, all the girls are nice and cute, and actually kinda fair (both rivals helped Mona figures out her own feeling), even if they sometimes pull a trick to help themselves.

Being assertive doesn't mean being a bitch

Dex-chan lover
Oh, terrific, no misunderstandings! So what will happen? Christmas cancelled? They'll meet someone who will ruing the date? This date can't come to fruition, because that would mean progress, right? And that's a big no-no in romance mangas transfering to harem...

Dex-chan lover
i mean at this point new rivals dont phase me. Mona has this so far in the bag there's no point to be phased by rivals

Users who are viewing this thread