Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms - Vol. 9 Ch. 79 - Study Session With That Bastard

Dex-chan lover
It's like chapter 79 and this shit is still happening.....

Haah, I'm really fed up and my least favourite Manga gets updated at the earliest... Where is the update of Mommy NTR Isekai??? Please give me more degenerate shit that than Otaku Virgin Delusional Love Story shit...

Dex-chan lover
Dude, please show us something about Medaka, other than how much of a virgin he is. There are so many things you can do, almost 80 chapters has been published but there wasn't a single chapter which shows us more about Medaka. All we know about Medaka is that he is a monk-in-becoming, if he is one, then why did he come to Tokyo to study? This guy is literally the main love interest of 3 girls and he doesn't even has a proper personality.Well, all I can do is I hope this changes in future chapter, after all.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all reading the wrong manga if you think it's about to flesh out Medaka's character. He's gotta be bland and less fleshed out so people can more easily self-insert. You're either here for cute girls or to self-insert for cute girls. I don't know how you get 80 chapters in before you figure this one out.

Dex-chan lover
It's like chapter 79 and this shit is still happening.....

Haah, I'm really fed up and my least favourite Manga gets updated at the earliest... Where is the update of Mommy NTR Isekai??? Please give me more degenerate shit that than Otaku Virgin Delusional Love Story shit...
The mom NTR manga is a monthly release story, you'll have to wait for next month for the next chap.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think that he at least be able to have a female in near proximity by now, but well... yeah, lmao.

Dude, please show us something about Medaka, other than how much of a virgin he is. There are so many things you can do, almost 80 chapters has been published but there wasn't a single chapter which shows us more about Medaka. All we know about Medaka is that he is a monk-in-becoming, if he is one, then why did he come to Tokyo to study? This guy is literally the main love interest of 3 girls and he doesn't even has a proper personality.Well, all I can do is I hope this changes in future chapter, after all.
It says in the first chapter that he went to a co-ed school to steel himself

Dex-chan lover
Y'all reading the wrong manga if you think it's about to flesh out Medaka's character. He's gotta be bland and less fleshed out so people can more easily self-insert. You're either here for cute girls or to self-insert for cute girls. I don't know how you get 80 chapters in before you figure this one out.
Yeah this is basically the replacement for Nisekoi or Bokuben. It'll end with a confession after 200+ chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate the switch of the dynamic here. Mona seems completely in her element, while Medaka is the one sweating bullets and nervous to the point of distraction.
I sense a 'Mona wants to be a teacher' arc in the future, too.

Users who are viewing this thread