Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms - Vol. 9 Ch. 79 - Study Session With That Bastard

Dex-chan lover
Dude, please show us something about Medaka, other than how much of a virgin he is. There are so many things you can do, almost 80 chapters has been published but there wasn't a single chapter which shows us more about Medaka. All we know about Medaka is that he is a monk-in-becoming, if he is one, then why did he come to Tokyo to study? This guy is literally the main love interest of 3 girls and he doesn't even has a proper personality.Well, all I can do is I hope this changes in future chapter, after all.
Are there levels of virginity? Is it like olive oil?

Unfortunately none of the characters in this series are particularly well developed. Mona wants to make a clueless boy fall for her. Boy wants to be a monk and is not used to being around girls. That's all there is to there characters.

Dex-chan lover
Mona will finally learn that a low-key attack (itnreally seems she doesn't know what she's doing) is in fact the most effective. She instantly has more rizz just by acting more naturally.

Also, between Mona and Tomo, there's enough cake to open a damn bakery.

Dex-chan lover
It's like chapter 79 and this shit is still happening.....

Haah, I'm really fed up and my least favourite Manga gets updated at the earliest... Where is the update of Mommy NTR Isekai??? Please give me more degenerate shit that than Otaku Virgin Delusional Love Story shit...
what the fuck are you rambling on about
did all the ntr make you into a schizo

Dex-chan lover
Y'all reading the wrong manga if you think it's about to flesh out Medaka's character. He's gotta be bland and less fleshed out so people can more easily self-insert. You're either here for cute girls or to self-insert for cute girls. I don't know how you get 80 chapters in before you figure this one out.
I ain't putting myself in the shoes of a damn monk and most people are not going to.

df4

Dex-chan lover
ha. ha. ha. Now tell them you're a monk in training already.

Dex-chan lover
From this i conclude that japanese people are peverted
How the heck can you judge the people based on a freaking manga, I have a suggestion for you go touch some grass I too am doing the same,

On that note if you meant this has a joke then ignore this comment

Power Uploader
Dude just read some books. English grammar rules are like math formulas and it's not even that hard even if you suck at English, grammar should be the easiest part for you.

Also, Tomo's fit is just..... I don't know what it's called but god damn, that is literally it

Users who are viewing this thread