Medalist - Ch. 41 - Knight and Softness

never punished
lRQrUOG.png

Dex-chan lover
I am a fully grown male adult, yet I want to become cute little girl and got protected by coach Miho as well.

Dex-chan lover
is this the first time we learn Hikari is younger than Inori?

also I'm frankly shocked that they haven't exchanged contact info, like come on you can only be so firm in your rivalry boundaries, it's okay to talk to each other outside of the ice rink instead of just going by rumours

How the coach not develop PTSD toward water bottles is beyond me.
I mean, she is having nightmares about them, waking up in a cold sweat, so it's not like she's unaffected

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation. I need to reread this later, can't stop giggling right now...

Aggregator gang
(sobbing tsukasa) IM SO PROUD OF YOU INORI . 292892923 GOLD MEDALS . and god with coach miho added this manga literally has everything u could ever want ....... a godsend .......

Thanks for the translation.
I love this manga. This chapter is basically just characters talking to each other and yet it's still so fun.

COACH MIHO IS HERE!!! if she were my coach when i was young i would have started muscle training !!!
thank you for the translation!!! <3333

I didn't realise until after reading Volume 2 (got it in paperform today!) but Miho does appears at the end of Chapter 7, and in Chapter 8 she sees Inori practicing out in the open like she said

Nicely set up by Sensei there

Users who are viewing this thread