Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 139 - Chopman and Pink Battalion, Part 4

Dex-chan lover
Lmao at Yakushi being like: "I didn't anticipate this oops,"

Also for the keeper surgery, I wonder if it'd work on a footsoldier it could legit go either way.

Maybe Sir D would get injured by it and reject it cuz its the weapons that destroy them after all.

Or, because of the Invaders nature as a creation of the keepers, likely through a similar method to the creation of divine artifacts (mainly both being made from Yumeko's family remains presumably) would the surgery be super successful instead.

Wondering if the reason Executives are so strong and have such powers is if they're made through similar means to divine artifacts.
not really the moment they cut him they know its a invader so yea dude would be offed then and there

Great chapter, but this is all "noise" to distract us from the fact that Aka is still loose.

Dex-chan lover
You assume Yellow isn't already aware and generally playing it to his own advantage for science the lolz.
yellow know about him and doesn't really care , the people who will kill him are likely other people doing the surgery or they will tell red who will surely try to kill him

Supporter
yellow know about him and doesn't really care , the people who will kill him are likely other people doing the surgery or they will tell red who will surely try to kill him
Since Yellow's their mad scientist, I was generally under the impression he's in charge of the surgeries, though I suppose that he probably can't personally handle it (or at least, not be the only one personally handling), since it was presumably used on him, too. Still, he's probably in charge of whoever does do it, and as we saw with the Monsters back after the zoo arc, he's got at least a few loyalists who are generally in-line with the sort of stuff he does behind the scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread