Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 136 - Chopman and Pink Battalion

Contributor
Legit, what would D do if people said “you should become a Dragon Keeper”?

Would he accept if only so he could kill the other keepers, or would he be so shocked by the fact that they want him to be his new worst enemy that he cracks?

Aggregator gang
it seems that I missed my mark.
I foreshadow that the pink battalion member will bring up a topic about Hibiki being "absent" and never visiting Sesera, his sister who's in a coma.
D became Pink Keeper lol. well, even though D lost one of his legs and got a replacement from Usukubo's dad. I wonder if he got to use Pink Keeper Divine Tools on his leg.

love Kanon's reaction, she is very possessive with D lol.
(part of it is that she doesn't like D to be Promoted ahead of her. but still... XD)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Chidori doesn't know...

I can't believe that Hisui is sexist. Not like D could be a Dragon Keeper anyways; they have to undergo surgery and that would definitely out him. I wonder who Noa flashbacked to. The prior Pink Keeper? A hypothetical short-haired Sesera? Or someone else?

Dex-chan lover
Before anybody gets any ideas... (too late, I guess)

I think Hisui saw what would happen if D, an Invader she knows it is; occupied the post of a Keeper, their mortal enemies; and get unlimited access to one of the most powerful tools and NOPE'd the assured unholy mess in the bud. I mean, even if they're civil about it Hisui and Green are still wary of him.

Double-page supporter
KU5F7ia.png

Probably shouldn't tell her about him
0htqSvQ.png

Dex-chan lover
D is very goofy compared to Hibiki, I wonder how his disguise is still not found out.

The flashback is probably related to the Divine Tool, as it resurfaced when she invoked it and she keep looking at it while saying she can't.

Aggregator gang
I love how Hisui gets all possessive and against D being sent to the pink battalion and even being dragon keeper when he already has the support of the entire battalion, the second in command, the green keeper. He asked me how D's relationship with Rosa will develop, seeing that she is still traumatized and if the man recognized him as an invader or something.

Oh no, Chidori doesn't know...

I can't believe that Hisui is sexist. Not like D could be a Dragon Keeper anyways; they have to undergo surgery and that would definitely out him. I wonder who Noa flashbacked to. The prior Pink Keeper? A hypothetical short-haired Sesera? Or someone else?
I think previous Pink Keeper, Momo iirc. Because siblings of Current Keeper also join the battalion is not rare on that world

D is very goofy compared to Hibiki, I wonder how his disguise is still not found out.

The flashback is probably related to the Divine Tool, as it resurfaced when she invoked it and she keep looking at it while saying she can't.
Even he tell he is invader all along, some people doesn't believe it either if there's no evidence on it

Dex-chan lover
Does Kanon aware of D's true identity?

Yeah, she found out in the school arc.
Before anybody gets any ideas... (too late, I guess)

I think Hisui saw what would happen if D, an Invader she knows it is; occupied the post of a Keeper, their mortal enemies; and get unlimited access to one of the most powerful tools and NOPE'd the assured unholy mess in the bud. I mean, even if they're civil about it Hisui and Green are still wary of him.

I think Chidori wants to encourage D to think more about things and come to a better solution, but Hisui I think D is one of her like three friends and she doesn't want to have to fight him.

Dex-chan lover
D looking back to check on the pink batallion girl after he decided to run away? I'm not buying that...

Users who are viewing this thread