Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 136 - Chopman and Pink Battalion

Just caught up on the 5 chapters or so; real good stuff. I wonder where the real Sakurama is in the meantime. I could see him having to spend time on Green squad somehow while D has to play Pink Keeper.

Also can't wait for the inevitable Sousei + D team up, possibly against Red clone + Sakurama.
The real Sakurama is with the Neo-Rangers. He's the one wearing the jester outfit and mask to hide the fact that he's missing an arm and is horrifically burned.

And the Sousei from the previous mini-arc is a clone, too. The Red Keeper has probably been a clone for who knows how long. D killed the previous one, after all.

Dex-chan lover
The real Sakurama is with the Neo-Rangers. He's the one wearing the jester outfit and mask to hide the fact that he's missing an arm and is horrifically burned.

And the Sousei from the previous mini-arc is a clone, too. The Red Keeper has probably been a clone for who knows how long. D killed the previous one, after all.
Aha, I missed/forgot about the clown guy, thanks.

And yeah I know Sousei's a clone, I'm just calling him by name to differentiate him from the other, currently operating clone.

Users who are viewing this thread