Medalist - Vol. 9 Ch. 34 - Quadruple Salchow

Dex-chan lover
@Jemnite Also can you put the spread into 1 singple page, idk how to do it but it would be nice to not have to flip between 2 pages for those sick quads

Thanks for the translation, I was very shocked to see Inori fall, but I am sure she will do great.

@Jemnite I don’t know if you’ll be able to see this but can I work on this with U. I have photoshop and experience in cleaning and typeset
Pleaseeeeeeeee
I can send you the raws for chapter 29-33/35-37 (I was kind of a big dumb and edited directly on the first couple pages of 34) but I kind of want to push through to 36 just as fast as I can so I can talk about spoilers with people.

@Jemnite Also can you put the spread into 1 singple page, idk how to do it but it would be nice to not have to flip between 2 pages for those sick quads
I think I can just merge them together horizontally into one big page in MSPaint if that's preferable.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Scan-Translation!

The rush of finding a really good manga and binge reading it before the come down after of getting to the most recently translated chapter and having to wait for the next chapter translate. It's like nothing else. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Jemnite I don’t know if you’ll be able to see this but can I work on this with U. I have photoshop and experience in cleaning and typeset
Pleaseeeeeeeee
I'm glad you offered to clean and typeset this. I have some experience this typesetting and basic cleaning as well with Adobe Fireworks/ Clip Studio Paint. But having a full time job and other life stuff means it take me ages to do this in my spare time :cry:. I'd feel guilty even offering.

At some point I'm going to act my act together, start re-learning Japanese and put some time into doing scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
I almost forgot that there's an anime coming soon, who's in charge of it?

Dex-chan lover
I can send you the raws for chapter 29-33/35-37 (I was kind of a big dumb and edited directly on the first couple pages of 34) but I kind of want to push through to 36 just as fast as I can so I can talk about spoilers with people.

I think I can just merge them together horizontally into one big page in MSPaint if that's preferable.
THAT TOTALLY WORKS THANK GOD
idk how u wanna contact tho

Aggregator gang
holy shittttt this manga is crazy i feel like puking from anxiety just like watching my favorite irl skaters!! there's no music or movement how does the mangaka manage to do this wth

honestly i'm kinda glad inori didn't go 100% clean that would've been way op but damn two quads is still insane

i wonder how far into inori's career the manga is going to cover or if we'll get a big timeskip of her at the olympics as a senior skater...

ty for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread