Medical Return

This is a great manhwa regardless of all the negative comments regarding the plot of the story or the lack of character growth for the MC. I mean remember that he's already a surgeon before he died and so he's proficient enough in doing surgery and add to that his hard work to learn more and his knowledge of the future in certain situations(just like at his father's illness). The villains in this story is downright underhanded just to crush MC's career as he kept surprising everyone and that is a good point because their plans keep you at the edge of your seat. Mix in the instances where characters fall in love with the MC, but for me the thing that I really like about this story is that the surgery scenes, those are the most interesting parts(for me). The MC is simply OP and lucky to be able to get out of situations unscathed, overall this is a great webtoon to read in your past time.

I read this manhwa on KissManga before the great culling. By reading the comments it looks the English chapters were available at some point. Is this something happens on mangadex where chapter just poof for a time?

Double-page supporter
I hope someone picks this up. It was my favourite of Leviatan's scans...

The first manhwa I read on Leviatan Scans. Hoping someone else picks it up too.

Sure there are inaccuracies, but I like the breath of fresh air. This series is the best :)

Double-page supporter
Sk Scans picked this up

https://skscans.com/comics/495288-medical-return

@Boredpanda929 from what i could gather when i first used Mangadex. On any of the leviatanscans, they were on mangadex but then apparently judging from various comments, mangadex readers pissed off leviatan and leviatan did a 'you know what, i'll just remove everything and not upload to mangadex'. somewhat sad that sk scans haven't uploaded in a while on mangadex :|

This manhwa isn't ended, the author take a little break and the chapter 87 is now available in the site of sk scans(the link in the previous post)

Man, I hate that everyone fault tooth and nail over this for translation and then just seemingly dropped it out of nowhere. I really miss reading this in English and can’t seem to find the English translations anywhere.

*Sigh* Chapter 94 gave a headache, MC was holding the idiot ball big time
letting Lee Sangmin assist with the surgery. Why the hell didn't he stop him from participating at all costs when lives were on the line?
As far as I'm concerned that's complete negligence to
let an attempted murderer that YOU KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE is already willing to kill to ruin your reputation join in on this surgery. There's no doubt he'd at least built up enough clout at this point to kick Sangmin off the surgery even without a clear reason, and imo it was out of character for him to allow Sangmin to work on the surgery, not because he hates Sangmin, but because an innocent life would be put in that much more danger with him there.
He's incredibly naive for his age, but not stupid. Feels like a plot first decision to make MC a big enough dumbass to allow what happened to happen. That's gonna hurt my enjoyment of the series going forward :(

this is my favorite manhwa because it shows how you should learn from your second chance and not leave it to plot armor.
I also like breathing from the mouth.

-Sent from my keyboard covered with cheetoh dust

Users who are viewing this thread