Medical Return

So like why are they bringing race into it. I get that Americans aren’t liked by anyone out of America but they shouldn’t make it seem like the whole hospital is racist lol what

Double-page supporter
Lmao if they actually think this is the level of racism asian doctors in the us face.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I rated this 8/10, but it is one of the few stories that actually evolved well on the later.
I want to let a 10/10 bcs of the vibes it gives, but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, so honest 9/10. The love story need too much improvements to raise up to a 10 :p
After the mc passes school time, it begins to be dope. Don't drop before it, and you might get satisfied.

Group Leader
Dunno. It's like cultivation, but medical lmao. None of it's believable even to a complete outsider to medical field. You can tell it's written by someone who doesn't know much and didn't bother researching. Blood oxygen 0% and making full recovery? Who you kidding? Lol. Suggesting removing entire organs at the littlest conditions is just absurd too.

Either ways tho, it's enjoyable. Nothing wrong with cultivation or OP MCs, as long as it's executed well enough and you don't take it seriously. It's actually a nice bit of fresh air from the hard core medical mangas. No need to think, it's just an OP MC doing OP stuff with plot armour.

Users who are viewing this thread