Dex-chan lover
bc56ee2bdc4dafd286fde100a05140aa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Meaning of return gifts at white day:
  • Marshmallow = lack of interest at best and outright rejection at worst
  • Cookies = platonic friendship
  • Macarons = special friend
  • Candies / white chocolate = requited love / mutual romantic feelings
Bro's gift basically meant that he love her too.
So what would salmiakki or liquorice mean, I wonder.
Yes, the instructions always state what will lead to a failure, but when I'm using the same recipe, doing it the same way (as far as I can remember), yet occasionally, if rarely, I get a coarse end result, it feels like a mystery. Obviously I did something differently, but I don't know what it was.
Maybe it's similiar to mayonnaise, which can turn out nice and solid paste or completely watery liquid seemingly only based on the current location of your kitchen to the galactical centre.

Dex-chan lover
Ok she really just has petrification fetish

Thanks everyone at JKCscans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
MC: Then what if my present is "I will remove your blindfold"? What does that present signifies?
Medusa: It means "You're an idiot" lol
MC: :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Meaning of return gifts at white day:
  • Marshmallow = lack of interest at best and outright rejection at worst
  • Cookies = platonic friendship
  • Macarons = special friend
  • Candies / white chocolate = requited love / mutual romantic feelings
Bro's gift basically meant that he love her too.
Who made such things? This is unheard-of! Not that I ever got any chocolates in the beginning so of course I wouldn't know...

Dex-chan lover
Who made such things? This is unheard-of! Not that I ever got any chocolates in the beginning so of course I wouldn't know...
Who makes any societal norms? A mob of people who decide this is "normal" and judge anyone who does things differently until conforming to their expectations. It happens with this, with protocols of high society like eating, with how one should approach a person for a greeting. We are all bound by rules and traditions.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Who makes any societal norms? A mob of people who decide this is "normal" and judge anyone who does things differently until conforming to their expectations. It happens with this, with protocols of high society like eating, with how one should approach a person for a greeting. We are all bound by rules and traditions.

giphy.gif
Is this a newer tradition that comes out of nowhere and got popularized from the internet? Something akin to a meme? Or is this an older tradition that carries on till now?

Dex-chan lover
Is this a newer tradition that comes out of nowhere and got popularized from the internet? Something akin to a meme? Or is this an older tradition that carries on till now?
About 50 years ago, Valentines and giving chocolate picked up. They don't have the religious connections, but took it and made it their own.

Dex-chan lover
Chocolate tends to scorch pretty easily if you're just using a pan. You need a double boiler, it uses steam as an indirect heat source to melt it without letting it get to hot or you could just use a microwave set to mid-low.

For the marshmallow it's more of a mess than anything. At the very least you'll need a hand mixer but I'd recommend a stand mixer. If you cook/bake a lot and don't have a stand mixer get one they're worth it.
Here's a fairly simple one to try out. Also one time when I was out of light corn syrup and was to lazy to go to the store, I subbed in maple syrup. It worked out pretty nicely.
Ya know first ya think anime fans are idiots but then they just pull some Harvad graduate sh#t like this half the time

Supporter
when you can see the punch line 10 miles away. every time

Users who are viewing this thread