Medusa Dorei o Katta - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for that translator's note on page 3. You see, I'm a fucking idiot and wouldn't have understood the extremely obvious joke if you hadn't been there to explain it. You really do us a great service with your incredibly insightful commentary, translator-kun.
Honestly, when it gets to "keikaku means plan" levels of obviousness, I feel it wraps around to being funny again.

Dex-chan lover
If her hands are unbound can't she just stab him in his sleep with a kitchen knife or something? I wonder what other safeguards there are.

Dex-chan lover
Just took a quick look at this and I apologize if this has already been said but ... She just wants to make you ROCK HARD bro. Too bad it's NOT the kind of rock hard you've always wanted. Though he may have already gotten wood hard at some point in the past few chapters.

He should make himself immune to petrification with something then watch all people turn to stone with her. The END.

Dex-chan lover
She's slick with her damn words. My dude almost got stoned on the spot.

Dex-chan lover
just realized it's the same author as the yandere sword manga welp time to sub on their fantia ig
edit: I bought it but idk how to scanlate if anyone's interested who can do it just contact me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread