Medusa Dorei o Katta - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she can just like... not petrify people who see her eyes. if she can, maybe she'll warm up to him and not petrify him. he'd just better make sure not to upset her or else...

Dex-chan lover
Why tf she so hellbent on killing him he’s nice asf to her
Part of me still thinks that she's just teasing him.

But if she is truly serious then I can imagine that it could considered an absolute display of love and affection that a gorgon could show for her love by petrifying them and staying by their side forever (or however long the gorgons in this world can live). Kind of similar to how some stories with mermaids (I think, if I remember right) establish that some mermaids consider it romantic to embrace their human love while sinking in the ocean, despite said act resulting with the death of their love.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is too gullible. He should have made the blindfold only removable with a tool he keeps in a safety deposit so he has a chance to be brought back to reality rather than being able to be be removed by anyone but her.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she's just teasing him but also if he falls for it he was too stupid to exist anyway.

Group Leader
My question is if her previous masters kept getting petrified, how does she keep getting caught
She was probably still magically tied, and authorities found her former master as a stone.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least she's true to her nature. I feel she's probably at her happiest when she's petrifying people.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for that translator's note on page 3. You see, I'm a fucking idiot and wouldn't have understood the extremely obvious joke if you hadn't been there to explain it. You really do us a great service with your incredibly insightful commentary, translator-kun.

Fed-Kun's army
plot twist: she can specify which part to petrify. The reason why most people are completely petrified are because she intended to do that. For him, however, she wants to petrify specifically just DA DIC-

Users who are viewing this thread