Medusa Dorei o Katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
you're fun-challenged

(Also, she tried figuring it out in the first chapter, and the most he says about it in the second chapter is that he thought she was cute-- she calls that out as awful, he agrees in shame, and she brushes it aside for another comical bid to get him to take off the blindfold.

He didn't buy her for labor, and he also didn't buy her for sex. And he doesn't seem to have wanted her for emotional support. Perhaps his motivations are poorly developed as a wink and a nod to not take the premise seriously.)
He did bought her for labor though, he made her be a maid

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, the new blindfold looks actually really cute. Even if she wears a common maid suit, the blindfold adds something fresh and it looks nice, imo.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the fact that she has snakes for hair I get the feeling she can see via the eye of her snakes and is merely doing this banter to mess with him

Dex-chan lover
15Qjh6el.png

Dex-chan lover
Bro this shit ain’t even cute dis is just a slave girl tryna kill her master. Inshallah she succeeds
I want this to be wholesome but it's a nonstarter when the whole premise is that this dude literally bought her for chattel slave labor
If you can't shrug off a fictional premise, why'd you stick around for 4 chapters? Leave already.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm going to take a wild guess that she can un-petrify him if she wants to. Boy you better not sleep.

Dex-chan lover
If you can't shrug off a fictional premise, why'd you stick around for 4 chapters? Leave already.
I stuck around for 4 because I was hoping it would have some sort of a twist that would end up more palatable. It turns out that it didn't so now I have dropped it, yeah

Dex-chan lover
I read the chapters that had already been posted to see if he’d realize that he’s evil and set her free. He didn’t, so I already left. I don’t read stories with a slaveowner as the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread