Medusa Dorei o Katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

No issue with your posting them, but Donuts' translation feels MTL, or ESL, or rushed. A few phrases here and there that are not as smooth as JKC's translation. Hope he will continue to do his.

Yeah I'm also having a hard time understanding what's happening with the couch guys...?
The couch isn't part of the actual manga it's a supposed to be Jujutsu Kaisen characters reacting to the manga (I guess it's supposed to be a joke by the translator.)

Staff
Super Moderator
No issue with your posting them, but Donuts' translation feels MTL, or ESL, or rushed. A few phrases here and there that are not as smooth as JKC's translation. Hope he will continue to do his.
Yeah it doesn't feel as smooth sometimes. I was considering holding off on posting chapter 6 until JKC's version went up. In hindsight, I should've definitely done that. I could delete this chapter, but it wouldn't be wise for me to do it because of how many comments there are now.

@Julianganteng next chapter I'll let you upload your version first and I'll hold off on uploading donuts's one until yours has gained traction. I'm sorry about this. I should've held off on uploading until yours came up.

Yeah I'm also having a hard time understanding what's happening with the couch guys...?
That's obviou-... wait a second. I see what you did there. 😑

Dex-chan lover
I feel like at some point the blindfold is going to slip off because of some accident, turn him to stone, and she will big time regret and try to find some way to undo it
That would be a plot development, can't have that in this kind of mango.

Group Leader
Stop uploading someone else's work, especially when it is this low quality.

Dex-chan lover
nKmFsDP.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I like no.1 the most... besides, it fits her mesugaki character more

Also, I hope the author won't pull an open end where her eyes is left for the reader to guess

Users who are viewing this thread