Medusa Dorei o Katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Should've tried to turn it into a monty hall problem. "One eye will petrify you, one wont!"
Of course that'd be a total lie, but hey, maybe it'd work...

Dex-chan lover
Pg 03 - Kitsune Eyes are the bomb, underated in my opinion or I just don't hear about it that often ( kinda sad the tags for kitsune eyes are lacking on sites like safebooru etc. ) :haa:

Dex-chan lover
She forgot the other eyes....

bNulColccSV2DjZCiBjH0TLO1KDH3QIz_abmVdFCBWI.jpg

btw, you mistype on last panel . "Open the blondfold. 💓"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really hope the last chapter is either he takes the blindfold off and she refuses to open her eyes, or he gets a pair of glasses that nullify her petrification power

Double-page supporter
I really hope the last chapter is either he takes the blindfold off and she refuses to open her eyes, or he gets a pair of glasses that nullify her petrification power
I hope the last chapter is she petrifies him, drop the cutesy act, and says "it was nice playing this game with you master, it was fun while it lasted" and straight up leaves

Dex-chan lover
It'd be interesting if this medusa is actually a weird breed or maybe have defect, and that she can't actually petrify anyone.

Dex-chan lover
i'll take option 1 please :thumbsup:

why do i feel like that she wants to charm him instead of petrifying him :pepehmm:

Aggregator gang
Virgin slave beastgirl: falls in love with her owner,
Chad slave beastgirl: openly declares her owner an enemy :chad:
You go girl! We have nothing to lose except for our chains!

I like no.1 the most... besides, it fits her mesugaki character more

Also, I hope the author won't pull an open ending where her eyes is left for the reader to guess

Users who are viewing this thread