Mega Anniversary Contest: Third Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
@YumGumYum
Actually, i'm good with just your profile pic (─‿‿─)
zJLku3S.png

kaf

hey guys does anyone have a torrent for kino no tabi? the 2003 version

Dex-chan lover
@kaf
So did you look up a vid or something that explains it to you?

Download a torrent client (qBittorrent maybe), click the magnet button on nyaa, then open it in the client.

kaf

@bigtiddyoneesan i know how to torrent the thing is most of the current alive ones are the latest season from 2017 and the ep from that period so you need to dig ( as well when i asked that was more of a joke didnt see anyone awnsering it lol )

Group Leader
@Shin_968 This is strange... I'm sure I've seen your submission somewhere before. I thought it was from the last tournament, but I couldn't find it. Did you post this somewhere else before?

Group Leader
@Mr_Detective
Yes, I did try to submit it in the previous contest (a.k.a Spread The Love, in which I believe you were one of the participants :)), but I was too late for the deadline so the mighty Zeph squished it it wasn't counted as an entry. I was thinking of submitting it in the next relevant contest, but man, I honestly didn't expect to be the 1st to enter this time, lol.

Group Leader
This is just asking for more Pandoru isn't it?
Did someone said PADORU???!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXlOvd4BgT4
(Consider this my entry)

While I would like a steam gift card I'm not gonna enter for 4 reasons 1. I can't sing 2. I can't edit 3. I learned about this too late and 4. I'm not liked by any of the community (at minimum the discord community) so any entries would automatically be disqualified even if they didn't violate any of the rules

The One
Staff
Admin
submissions closed, zeph will open votes when he gets time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread