• I'll Give Them Shelter Like You've Done For Me

Votes: 49 4.3%
  • Just A Sunny Day For You 2

Votes: 44 3.9%
  • Sleepy Princess in the Demon’s Castle

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • Bleach-Ichigo Kurosaki

Votes: 60 5.3%
  • Shigatsu kimi no uso ED 2 cover (TV size)

Votes: 33 2.9%
  • 【MAD】青ブタ - Stay Alive

Votes: 96 8.4%
  • Battle for the Lolis

Votes: 163 14.3%
  • ...and still hoping

Votes: 129 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked one of my top 5...
Love is war
Battle Lolis
Sleepy Princess
Stay Alive
HxH

These all had high production values. There were a few others that had high values (tokyo ghoul, and epilepsy) but for one reason or another I didn't like them (not my style, epilepsy).
I don't have epilepsy, it's just the epilepsy video is bad taste aesthetically, nothing against epileptic videos otherwise. I was reminded of someone just playing with knobs on a cool video editing program they found (I know more work went into this but I still couldn't shake the felling)

Love is war was too short, even though I loved it. If it was a full 90-120 seconds it probably could have won.
Battle Lolis was good, and a lot of work went into it obviously.
HxH wasn't as much work as the others, it was mostly just a slideshow with a time dilation effect. But it had me laughing and in tears.

So I really was choosing between these
Battle Lolis
Sleepy Princess
Stay Alive

Sleepy Princess had maybe the lowest production value of the 3, so I eliminated it.
Stay Alive won my final vote because I'm biased about the song and the production reminded me of the Love is War production. It was a full length ver of the Love is War video. Not to mention, the edit itself was very tastefully done. The times the anime audio cut in were perfectly placed, and the choices of audio cuts were good too. I especially liked the credits and the overall pacing of the video. I would have loved it even more if it was longer (even TV size). I know these take a long time so I don't blame kyotowo for it.

I loved all five of those entries.

Edit: Honorable mention to Shigatsu cover (7!! - Orange). She's not that bad, she has potential. Just needs some practice and maybe singing classes.

Group Leader
終わりだ。

maxresdefault.jpg

Sunny day for me... Also the last one is just disapointing. Doesn't show any form of artistic value... but I guess people nowadays give more Fs about meme value than actual good content 🤒

@bigtiddyoneesan Don't really want to call it that since there was obviously effort put in it. But I just feel like it wasn't done for an artistic purpose. I feel like it was done solely for some form of attention seeking.

Dex-chan lover
@petasek-666
Maybe "shit" was too harsh, yeah. "Attention-seeking" describes it better, guess I just didn't find the words at the time.

On the upside, the other submissions all seemed to really go for it with good intent. (Although, Battle of the Lolis' artistic purpose is debatable I suppose, even though I voted for it lol.)

Staff
Super Moderator
Code:
The vote ended taking 10 days, but the wait is finally over.
Winner chosen, it'll be shared soon! ^^;
-Kafka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread