Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The 8th Day: That's The Place Packed Full of Dreams

Sensei for the win!! Im annoyed by the wife... Shes causing more health issues than he needs. Im going to make you want to pop 24/7 but you have to wait 9 days.... For what?! Heart and pants failure?!

Dex-chan lover
the ntr plot is nonsense but this sensei stuff is what the series should have been about.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing big bro wasn't into dominatrix shit, so she is going after little bro lol

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to prefer the nurse over that testosterone freak wife. No hate on her beauty but her personality is messed up a major turnoff

The older brother will come back to japan and thank the little brother for taking on the experiment role.

This isn't a NTR story, this is the little brother making the ultimate sacrifice.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing she ruined the older brother by excessive sex.
Also doing a pregnancy test after bukkake... as a nurse...

@gladiatorua i know right, the idea was so absurd i can't stop gigling. then i remember last year there is this famous official from my country that claim women would get pregnant if they swim in the same pool as men (cuz the semen swim in the water and get inside vagina)

so yeah. it's absurd but those kind of people do exist. reality is stranger than fiction

Dex-chan lover
Brother and Kyoko started dating in HS.

She became Brother couch, but for some reason she isnt competing herself.

During college, brother ditched running despite the expectations of everyone.

Kyoko is really into femdom, orgasm denial and exhibicionism.

Brother and Kyoko dont even talk to each other anymore.

Did they... get married out of HS she turned to be kinky and overbering and Brother just ran away?

MC is just holding this over his inferiority complex over his Brother

Users who are viewing this thread