Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The 20th Day: Rampage

LMAO, did she break her fingers inside her cooch??
I sure as hell don't want inside that pussy. She'd snap your dick in half.

wait, how the heck boob teacher take shit and piss with those chastity belt?

Dex-chan lover
So...I know everyone is all up on her injuring her fingers. But am I the only one curious as to why Kouta has a baby fork on page 6?

Dex-chan lover
the fact she broke her finger while doing that is LOL

not gonna lie i do want more of the sensei now as the other girl is kinda getting annoying tbh also i just want to know is the brother is dead or not already hopefully wont be to much longer till we find out cause i doubt this series is gonna be a long one

Contributor
lPRW3pe.png

So I wonder if Kota will be able to handle her sexual desire, unlike her husband. Also does Kyouko actually like the mc or does she just see him as a replacement atm?

Fed-Kun's army
@Darudius it’s pretty unclear, currently my opinion is that while she doesn’t like him anywhere near romantically, but she’s mad horny and through him she can live out pretty much all her fantasies, and on top of the she gets that extra thrill from

- the age gap
- controlling him
- seducing him but not letting him do anything
- bring his teacher/mentor
- him being her husband’s brother
Etc.

Honestly seems pretty unlikely that there’ll be any real emotional development which is kinda unfortunate since the setting seems just as interesting from an emotional pov as sexual, but that’s just my personal opinion.

@Wreavant ah gotcha, thanks. I like to think, I know it's probably not gonna happen, shes training him to be able to keep up with her sexual desire. I know shes actually not but it would be an interesting twist.

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit she just break her fucking finger from masturbating.

that chasity belt means nothing if kouta still could get blowjob, boobjob, thigh, etc

Users who are viewing this thread