Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - A Storm During the Night

Dex-chan lover
finally a kiss sex wont be to long after

though i have a feeling the brother might show up again

anyway great ch

Aggregator gang
Truck-kun sees a woman running naked and hits a random person and that person died and was isekai-ed to a fantasy world where he becomes a harem MC

Dex-chan lover
plz author deliver MC from these abusive relationships

Saya is blackmailing Kota for his connections but at least she's tsundere for him. Kyokou and Kurebayashi are just using him as a substitute Yuuichi.

Contributor
WHAT I THOUGHT HER PONCHO DISINTEGRATING WAS JUST A METAPHORICAL BREAKTHROUGH BUT THEN DRIVER-KUN WAS LIKE WHOA AND I WAS LIKE WAIT A GODDAMN FUCKING SECOND

Hentai, hentai, Hentai, hentai
This is borderline hentai and you can't tell me otherwise

Dex-chan lover
@gregger @sinbyeong bruh, we're 30 chapters and 2 years into this. Bit late for the moral lecture. We all know what we're here for.

Anyways, people are hung up on what we've known since ch. 2 but aren't worried a about Saya's blackmail? Dude needs to charm the fuck out of her then get that photo deleted and a half. Or just snitch to Kyouka... Nah, she'd just say it's a good risk factor lol. Already got proof it's working.

Fed-Kun's army
@raze2012

Considering the plot progression and Kouta unintentionally charming a teacher, it'll take many chapter to get Saya delete the pictures voluntarily.

Dex-chan lover
Man its crazy how we're finally at them kissing. It'll be 30+ chapters until we get to the next step.

They are now kissing, it’s only a matter of time before they start fucking 10 chapters later

Users who are viewing this thread