Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

that....thats not how any of this works.....the zone? Wha the fu- wha is th- wha- I should kick your fuckin' ass what is this?

Dex-chan lover
LOL, he ... DIDN'T actually have sex with her. Humping the air indeed, LMAO. But a man/boy can dream can't he. The bear was on his job today too, congratulations on a job well done bear-san.

Dex-chan lover
lol im surprised she didnt do it and actually thought about the brother instead and stopped herself from doing it

bruh... i fucking knew it was too good to be true, also what's wrong with her ass?

Double-page supporter
thats all i can stand of this, im done and out, this chapter was the last straw, have fun with this one guys, the stupidity level is just to high for me

Double-page supporter
@SquigglesJP your translations were excellent, but this story is more than i can take, i hope you find a story worthy of your time

Let the spineless flee. Let the brave stay to have their backs broken.
This chapter was too damn funny honestly.

Pretty disappointing chapter and the fake out sex once again man... I’m guessing next chapter he’s losing the race or something

How they gunna do my boy like this? We still don't know what happened to the brother but it's obvious Kyouko fucked him up, least she can do is actually make sure Kouta gets something good out of this.

Still rooting for sensei honestly. Fit girls ain't my thing. Who wants to ram a square ass?

Users who are viewing this thread