Megami no Sprinter

my fellow virgins by doing what has been shown in the manga to try to train myself i have gained a new power i call it the urge to die at any second

Awww fuckin hell what a god damn fiesta

Most of you know this already, but the techniques and tips this manga gives are pure bullshit and just random snippets of info mixed together to make it sound legit when the FMC is speaking. If you want to get a nice ass physique, just pick up the bar and fuckin lift bro. Calories-in-calories-out and training harder than last time are pretty much the foundations og fitness. I recommend Jeremy Ethier, Jeff Nippard, and Greg Doucette on YouTube for more info, with Jeff Nippard as my personal favorite. You can find all their expensive-ass fitness programs for free on r/fitnessguidesharing

*As for testosterone levels and the other phermone chemical stuff , Its true that nofap raises your levels by a miniscule amount, but not to the point where you get noticeable results, which are greatly exaggerated by this manga. I do remember one study from 2003 saying that it increases by 150ish % after 7 days of abstinence, but that's just one study that is un-replicated and with a sample size of 10 people, it doesn't prove anything. Having abnormally high levels of Testosterone is actually a problem, did you know it can shrink your balls and shit? If you really think your levels are below the natural level, go consult a doctor. Or, take some omega 3 capsules to get your body to naturally produce more, they're good supplements for almost anyone regardless. Frequent exercising and certain foods can naturally increase your levels, do that instead.

*Also, you can't attract jack shit with phermones, some studies even suggest that they no longer have a place in the human body. Girls will not be swarming you just cause you didn't jack it for 2 weeks, get real. BUT, Going back to nofap, if it gives you a mental boost such as confidence or self-respect, go for it man, the mental game can improve your performance in the gym or sports in general. As your body becomes more attractive and you yourself become more confident, there will be greater chances for someone to be attracted to you (for obvious reasons). I guess that's what the author was trying to imply with the "Venus Effect".

*You can't run or lift with a boner, the blood flow would get distributed to the muscles you use, its pretty much impossible to keep the lil guy hard at the same time.

But what do I know, I'm just here for her gorgeous abs and thighs, manga realism doesn't matter that much to me, but I don't want it to mislead the lads here who might want to start working out.

I might update this as more chapters come out and if some of them are too bullshit to let go.
DM me if you're interested in starting fitness, I am by no means an expert but I can definitely give you some pointers to save time.

People who are asking for Korean raw links:
Just think a little and you will get it the puzzle!
All you need to do it's to take the original name of the manga (written in Japanese), translate to Koren, and then search on Google.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/b06111ca4f61490fe7dc535e0250d603/tenor.gif

how ironic that this manga teaches you the benefits of abstinence but the manga itself is too erotic to not beat your meat to

Users who are viewing this thread