Megami no Sprinter

I wonder if all those 1-star ratings are genuine. Looking at the ratings, the distribution isn't like what you normally see in a polarizing series, and the number of 1-stars far exceeds what you see even in series that have controversial endings that irritate fandoms.

8/10 but it is the best ecchi ever drawn by mankind, so it should be a 10/10 in this category. I'll tell you why:

You might think this is a joke, but this manga inspired me to start exercising and to stop masturbating so much (yeah, now it will be only once every 9 days or less if I have sex). Let's try this "testosterone training" and see if it works.

It has a weird plot but some pretty nice characters, which makes me think about Domekano (if you haven't read it, read it NOW), but Megami no Sprinter has much more ecchi so it isn't neither as warm nor as dramatic as Domekano. A good point it has is the character growth as he develops in track and field, kinda like Natsuo but it didn't made me cry because it didn't remind me of my ex.

The biggest problem of this is that it has cheating, but it is not one of those clichés and it seems to really have some mistery on why his coach, so there is a nice backstory which makes her a good character and plus, none of the sexy parts focus on cheating, so it is easy to forget about it.

And I think I... I think I might enjoy femdom, so yeah... Of course I got hard reading this but I couldn't cum because she told me not to and this is only day three. Six days more and I will reread this manga.

English is not my L1 so this is poorly written and I hate the fact that I wrote something this bad, but I hope you could understand what I said and enjoy this manga as much as I did

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder that this test training was actually published by Japanese researchers

Double-page supporter
I am just wildly conflicted all over on this one. If this were a straight up hentai doujin I'd say it's great, but as "serious" ecchi series it's kinda out there even for me. Still, it did suck me in enough to where I'm actually looking forward to seeing how this plays out

@Arth_RSachet Okay dood be real with me here. Does fapping every 9th day worked for you? And if so how many time does it allowed on the "release day" will consider too much and the progress is lose.

I mean I can't image someone abstain for almost 10 day just to beat it once and be satisfy lol~

Also 8/10 fabulously ero material right here just turn off your brain and let thirsty women take the steering wheel for you~

I just wish that the releases were more frequent as opposed to sporadic. The MC is a loveable fool, as well as his interest is one sexy lady!

apart from the delicious toned body this manga is total garbage don't waste your time

Don't worry guys next or two more chapters we will find out what happened to the brother's relationship marriage drop you're F

Users who are viewing this thread