Megane, Tokidoki, Yankee-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The ml's design is so jarring to me because his face is that of a shounen protagonist (usually blond, maybe pink haired, either way white hair in bw) but the rest of him is the cool glasses archetype. I like that it's not the same design as usual but somehow the end result isn't cute? Could just be me

Omg cute glasses guy with shaggy hair but also a hot ass yankee when he takes them off, I’m here for iiiiit. Also the girl is cute I think I’m gonna love this 🙈💕

Fed-Kun's army
Good story so far, not love at first sight and that already good, but I can already see the love triangle in the distance, it's always like that. Hope I'm wrong.

1 chapter every 3 month... once in a while I wonder if will see the end of some manga before I become old and decrepit lol hunter x hunter docet

Dex-chan lover
It's like a whole arc just developed in front of me in a single chapter

Now I wonder how he looks like when he was a yankee, I mean no way he has long bangs right. It's either cool or hilarious haha

A pretty good start. For me, as long as the guy doesn't get too overly familiar too fast, it will be good. I always hate MLs that doesn't put any boundary even when the girl doesn't like it...

Users who are viewing this thread