Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Able to be joyful

Dex-chan lover
What is this "realistic scenario" you guys seem so obsessed with because from my experience reality doesn't need to make sense or justify happenings as much as fictional narratives. Seemingly random crap happens all the time for the most inane reasons.

Double-page supporter
I really hope the original piece of shit who tricked her gets some punishment for his actions.
Her first boyfriend really did nothing wrong. He didn't trick her at all and everything he said was truthful. Meguro sleeping around was of her own agency in her search for how she felt with sensei.

In any case, I don't get why people still think sensei revenge fantasy arc is gonna happen, chapter 30.5 gave closure to his arc with a literal goodbye, and went over Meguros feelings on the matter, and pretty much plain as day stated that he didn't do anything wrong and that they were just on different wavelengths, and even says that it's because of that Meguro met Koga.

At least it's better than when people were salivating at the thought of him coming back for a shitty NTR arc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They are tag-teaming the boy, and totally have home advantage.
It looks like an H doujin material...

Users who are viewing this thread