Meguro to Akino wa Kizukanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

ugh yawn the brat got to top 😑 don't know why I expected anything better

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
That's not how straight works.

Dude's bi or somesuch other thing, but not straight.

@tailor31415
Well, the "straight" (uuuuuuugh...) guy in BL bottoms as least half the time.
And he's said he's versatile, so maybe they switched off a few times.

noooOOOOO It can't be over! Dammit, I wanted them to be vers. AAAAAAH. Big kudos to the scanlators though, this was good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@PSedits as I said below, we only saw one round of a twenty-four hour fuckfest, and blondie said he wanted to try bottoming.
I mean, it's "straight, but" BL, so we have to head canon any realism we want in here, but...

@tailor31415 they most of the time bottom anyways. I was satisfied with this. It was hot and it doesn’t need ur rude criticizing. And don’t say it’s just an opinion cuz i don’t care. At least be respectful. And if u say, “o ur not being respectful so I shouldn’t” then it proves my point but this isn’t rude, this is telling u to just stop.

I'm more surprised Akino was okay with
BOTH topping and bottoming. Like, dude. You're SO not straight.

@enalikesthis excuse me? I wasn't rude to the translator. you do not get to police the comment sections and tell me I can't make comments expressing how I feel. other people posted similar comments last chapter. get over yourself.

and no, they didn't switch. only Meguro has the "sore waist" in the next scene and the other characters comment on how a straight guy's stamina is strong (because he railed Meguro all night).

and lastly, my comments have nothing to do with if the straight character or the gay character tops, but if the one who has been pining and supportive gets to finally treat the guy however he wants or if the smug, entitled one who has treated his friend like a jerk gets his way yet again.

Oh my lord @tailor31415 how embarrassing. U literally just wasted ur time typing an 8 sentence, 3 paragraph reply to someone who wont even read it. I just told u 2 stop but u didn’t. Goodness just looking at that reply makes me wanna look away.

I feel you, Mama. I want a spin-off just about Mama dealing with romantic bullshit from customers.

Man they're so into each other. Just not in the romantic way. The mama is my spirit animal 😂

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@EnaLikesThis
Manga comment threads are not for slapfights. Your post is off topic. Take it to PMs.

Group Leader
@tailor31415 for what it’s worth, I agree with you completely. I was also disappointed in this top/bot situation. Not because he was straight, but because of his personality.
So you have at least one person behind you 💪

Users who are viewing this thread