Meido no Koi wa Enma Shidai! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - In Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
Honestly 'appointed fiancée' is kinda silly. She's such a tease. I can't really hate her
Many thanks

Group Leader
Finally someone who took over this series :D
many thanks~
Also, i have sneaking suspicion she's not the fiance but rather his mother/sister?

this is so cringy to read i kinda understand why they dropped this. the former chapters were really good but this one went downhill

this is so cringy to read i kinda understand why they dropped this. the former chapters were really good but this one went downhill

So I get the impression Atori isn't his fiancee.

And also, thank you so much for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't quite tell if this other lady likes him and is just a troll or if she is just an uber big dick energy troll.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who didn't like this chapter. I really hate it when authors make the heroine act so stupid... it just makes me cringe.

The only thing i like about this chapter is the cover. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AUTHOR-SAN WHY

I’m sorry but I’m a sucker for cringe Troupes and situations 😋 so I actually enjoyed this very much 😝

I also wasn't a fan of this chapter (or rather, Tomari specifically). Maybe, now that she's finished realizing that she likes Chikage, she'll stop being such a weird, spazzing idiot?

Users who are viewing this thread