Meido no Koi wa Enma Shidai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Thank you for your work. Doing it alone can be hard. Not the best quality but it's still understandable. 😼

This was hard to understand 😕
(No offence, but) I’d rather wait

Ty for ze update. I couldn't understand some parts at all but most were somehow understandable.

Umm. Is it just me? It shows "chapter unavailable" for this chapter. How did you guys read it??🤔

lkw

thank you for the translation I am confused about the medicine he drank tho what is the other property

thank you for the translation. It's a thankless job, and your efforts are admirable, especially for a first time.
I could follow the events of the chapter just fine, which is the mark of a good start, it was also cleaner than some first time editing I've seen and there's a clear effort to make the words fit in the appropriate bubbles and spaces, which is a nightmare to do, so kudos for that too.
I'm sure there will be plenty of comments complaining about quality and all that, so I won't. If the original group posts their own I'll read that, yes, but I for one am quite glad I got an early sample of what happens next, so really thank you and don't be discouraged!

@lkw My guess is that it will have an aphrodisiac effect. It's pretty typical with any romance theme story where a mysterious medicine comes into play. I doubt it'll be very strong or anything though, since it's not that kind of story. But he'll probably get hot, and act a bit drunk and Tomari will have more new memories of being incredibly embarrassed.

Very sweet of you for sharing this chapter with everyone :)

However, it'd be nicer next time checking directly with the scan group to see if they're still working or not on the project.... sometimes we just have to be patient (to get quality work)!

Thanks for your work it's a bit hard to understand but I got it lol (but then again it's not my first language orz), I'm sure you've seen this comment a dozen times but if you are going to continue on this series it would be nice if there were some proof reading. For a first upload, it's good! I think you'll improve in the long run if you are to pursue it.

Group Leader
thank you for the translation, but next time try reaching out to the scan team for permission!

Thanks for translating, despite all the hardwork you are doing it alone. Some parts are difficult to translate. I totally get how difficult it must be for you since I am a translator myself. At times it's just hard to find the equivalence and get out the right feelings to the original.

Group Leader
wow!! it's nice to see this again, it really has been a while. thank you for your efforts, without trying you can't get better and it's not like it's hurting anyone to post this, if somebody is unhappy, they can just redo it themselves, is my thoughts on it. though, i do wonder what the previous scan team is doing with this manga and what their plans are on continuing...
the translation, though, is quite understandable to me. if you'd like some help, i can proofread, typeset (okay-ish) and redraw (badly), if you want, you can DM me if you need anything!

Users who are viewing this thread