Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Meika-san and Bento

Fed-Kun's army
Why take the jab at KireiCake?

You don't know if he's lying or not and it's kinda insensitive to make fun of someone for trying to get a little extra money to pay for his mum's medical bills

Group Leader
"You don't know if..."
YOU don't know.
It has been discussed many times on different websites with multiple proofs and testimonies, but I'm not gonna spoonfeed you.
You can find it out yourself or stay ignorant and gullible if you want to, @Zasshu. Feel free to do what you want. Just like how I'm free to do what I want.

Fed-Kun's army
@xSauriaNx Oh okay, it seems most of the chapters are just boring/useless, and considering there's almost no plot they choosed what to traslate.

Or at least this is what I understood

Dex-chan lover
@Cavans99 it's more like of a call out to the group who was scanlating said series who seem to drop it without much announcement... xD

if you can see it by checking other chapters TLed by this guy, you can see him making fun of the older scanlator of the series... xD

@xSauriaNx Ironic how this troll group likes taking potshots at other scanlators but is snarky and passive aggressive when someone calls them out on their dubious behaviour.

Ugh double post. Anyway, I wonder what's the criteria for turning webcomics into printed manga/manhwa in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell did the tl forget to upload the other 13 chapters? I am lucky mangadex has protection against this kind of tl-mistakes, in the way of protecting readers from chapter gaps.

I'm pretty immune to this Kind of spoilers, it doesn't even bother me, carry on dear tl as I wait to fill the gaps of other chapters

@Raknasuu ah thanks for pointing that out. and yep, ive never had a problem with his translations but it was always weird to me to see that haha

Double-page supporter
i was wondering why there was a gap in uploads but there's nice cosplay photo in the first two pages so that entirely makes up for it

I wonder if there will ever be a scanlator who skips all the filler chapters and only does the story. Naruto would be much shorter.

Aggregator gang
@SteamedBunInvasion damn so you're just gonna go make a claim and expect other people to prove it for you, all while hiding behind the guise of "spoon-feeding?"

Could you seethe any more lmao

Users who are viewing this thread