Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai

Dex-chan lover
O I really like this manga but the 10 chapter skip hits different but it’s free so what can I really expect
Thanks for the translation and hopefully you guys can go back and translate the gap so people can read the series without skipping

Aggregator gang
Umm...Is the translator a prankster? Thoough i can't complain because it's free anyways

Edit: Nope the skip is too much. Maybe complaining would make sense

Honestly makes me want to translate the missing chapters but my English is bad af XD and I tend to lazing around when do something so I can't do that 😂

Group Leader
It makes me wanna translate the pages but I’d take a while. They’d probably do it before i can Hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Checkmate_tan im sure that if you did everyone, including me, would appreciate that you did the missing ones. im sure the scanlators doing the chapters now are more focused on the current chapters than anything else

The tsudanuma arc is interesting, hope there will be update for the missing chapter tho, thanks for the hard work for TL.

nope the scanlation is trolling. there is no missing chapter, the scanlation just like people mad at him and they saying things like "why are you complaining i'm doing this for free so i could do anything i wanna scanlate right? YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL" i mean he is technically right but why did you take this far to piss off people? i mean there is literally ton of things and you picked the effortful one. i didn't get it really. i mean you can just scanlate in order right but you picked the troll path. i guess people just wanna pissing off ppl out of any reason. i guess the tl is the type of guy who want payback of money that his ex and him spend during his relationship while screaming "YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I BOUGHT YOU PIZZA IN 12 NOVEMBER 2009"

damn, SSSSS actually releasing chapters without skipping in between? the world will be ending soon...

whaa?, fr ?. why would you keep translating if you just skipped a whack ton worth of chapters out of it?.
self satisfaction? ah maybe...... attention? or a public stunt if thats a thing?. if so, yeah no problem with me its ur choice anyways. ¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯... plus its free (lol)

@Garlicbreadislyfer https://manga1001.com/%e3%80%90%e7%ac%ac20%e8%a9%b1%e3%80%91%e3%83%a1%e3%82%a4%e3%82%ab%e3%81%95%e3%82%93%e3%81%af%e6%8a%bc%e3%81%97%e3%81%93%e3%82%8d%e3%81%9b%e3%81%aa%e3%81%84-raw/

Group Leader
@yummyyummy i already finished my scanlation but I’m still deciding whether i should post it since someone already posted their version and i feel like it would be offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread