Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai

@Checkmate_Tan
just post it. it means no harm and i believe the "someone" wont even bat an eye to ur translation.
offensive?. lol, u'll be fine lot of readers here will be very grateful to ur scanlations

Power Uploader
they skipped a lot of chapters the hell, SSSS really likes trolling like this, it's not his first time

Dex-chan lover
yeah what's with the jumps, do groups just randomly pick a chapter and translate it without actually follower order or smt?

I really enjoy this series. I hope someone comes and picks this up proper because SSSS saying the reason they skipped the other chapters was because they thought the chapters are boring and not worth their time is a kind of crap reason.

thanks for chapter 20 @happypurple, hoping that you guys would translate the remaining missing chapters :)

welp, my bad. I posted this before reading the actual chapter xD. Anyways thanks for the chapter and good luck!

thank you for translating, happy that someone picked up when the story [seems like] is developing

Thank you so much, you absolute fucking beautiful translator whose filling in the gaps. You are an absolute blessing, and your work is appreciated <3

Users who are viewing this thread