Meikyuu Black Company

Double-page supporter
this manga can be come documentary and show how over work Japanese is

Group Leader
In the end, MC kun wakes up in a hospital, finding that he's been drifting in and out of a coma for the past few years.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so much, the MC's response to the usual "Please save us hero!" was just pure gold.

I'd side with the demons every time.

Contributor
I like this MC, he's like the asshole in other manga, but when you look at their POV he's actually just doing what should be done mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Nah,that trap it's going to turn into a girl in the future by some kind of magic.
Right?
RIGHT?

Dex-chan lover
Heh. Thought it would be summoned into another world, but this is instead time-traveling.

Dex-chan lover
@CucarachaEnojada The Admiral may be dead, but his wisdom lives on!
59f03a7f8befb.jpeg

The One
Staff
Admin
LHT is dropping the series because Seven Seas officially has picked it up.
So unless some other group decided to take it over, don't expect any updates and just support the official release. ?

So a slave for the demon world has to endure work for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, with paid health care and bonus for over hours and productivity

...where do i join?

Thanks you guys for retaking this!, this series is an awesome retake on isekai crap and power fantasies, love your work!

¡Gracias!

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those stories that I cannot stomach, simply because the MC has so many failings as a person, and most of them do not even help him advance through life.
I imagine to myself that, if your MC is evil, you'd at least want to show to your audience that being evil has its benefits. But for the most part, the MC is so engrossed in his own power-fantasies and self-satisfaction, that he only seeks the short-term gains, and ends losing more than he gained. That way, it's hard to justify the means he's using.

It's like a story with a moral, only to consistently have it lost. For humor, I guess? I can't figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread